Please read the following policy to know exactly how your individual information will certainly be managed as you use our support services. The complying with reveals our details celebration and dissemination methods. By utilizing this website, you agree to the regards to this personal privacy plan.
Browsing The Site
There will be times, such as when you communicate with us by e-mail, or request a quote, etc., when we will need to obtain personally identifiable info from you or regarding you (Such directly recognizable details may include your name, address, home information, e-mail address, phone number).
The details we obtain could be made use of by us or discussed by us with our business affiliates, brokers, vendors and various other 3rd parties to help process your demand; to assist boost our web site or the product and services our company offer; for research; to better comprehend our clients’ demands; to develop new providing; and to alert you to brand-new services and products (people or our company partners) in which you might be interested. We might also integrate info you offer us with details about you that is readily available to us internally or from other sources. Our company believes that recognizing a lot more about you could enable us to serve you far better.
We might additionally accumulated your individual info with others’ information and prep reports on website usage, quote request record or various other elements for sale or circulation to others. Those records are aggregated and include no personally identifying information. Lastly, we may ride your personal information to send you email or postal interactions pertaining to products or services offered by us or by 3rd parties with which we have relationships where we believe you could be interested. We do not discuss, sell, trade or lease your personal info to third parties for unknown reasons. Regardless of the foregoing, we might continue to call you for the objective of interacting info connecting to Great American Auto Transport, as well as to assist in, finish, or verify any sort of deal that you may participate in or replying to your questions or demand. All information offered by customers could be used and disclosed as allowed in this Policy.
Updating or deleting your information
You could update or erase your info whenever prior to sending any sort of demand to us. When a demand form is completed and submitted, you will certainly not be able to change any one of the details. Additionally, please be recommended that as soon as you have actually submitted your demand and the details has been received by our business associates, agents, vendors and various other 3rd parties this details is no longer under our control.
We guard your individual data throughout electronic transmission using well-known security standards and treatments. We limit access to non-public individual details regarding you just to those workers that need to know that info in order to offer products or services to you. We keep physical, electronic and various other procedural safeguards to comply with suitable personal privacy laws to secure your individual information. We additionally evaluate new technology for safeguarding delicate customer information on a continuous basis. Nevertheless, if your details is sent to a third party contractor, your information will certainly be transferred according to the safety and personal privacy policies of that dealer or 3rd party supplier whose personal privacy methods might vary from ours. Your information as shared with outdoors service providers will certainly come to be subject to those different privacy policies.
Due to government and state rules, we are required to keep a duplicate of your details for a period of 3 years. Over this duration, we will certainly preserve all such data in a confidential and protected location that 3rd parties will not be allowed to access.
Third Party Advertising
We could use third-party advertising business when you visit our web site. These companies ride non-personally recognizable info concerning your check out to this internet site and various other sites, such as the user IP address, web pages saw, date and time of your visit, and variety of times you have seen an ad (but not your name, address, or various other personal information), to offer ads to you on this site and various other sites that may be of interest to you. Throughout serving ads to this site, our third-party advertiser could position or acknowledge a distinct biscuit on your web browser.
Furthermore, we ride clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our on-line marketing. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving firm to identify an internet browser’s cookie when a browser brows through this website. This enables us to learn which banner advertisements bring customers to our website. The info we accumulate and share with this technology is not directly recognizable.
Trademark and Copyright Information
Everything on our website is copyrighted (unless or else kept in mind) and could not be used except with our express written approval. Usage of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited and may breach the copyright legislations, hallmark regulations, privacy regulations and other laws and policies. Absolutely nothing included on this website might be taken as giving any certificate or right to utilize any one of our hallmarks or solution marks without our previous written approval.
Great American Auto Transport Contract Terms and Conditions
1. Great American Auto Transport LLC agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Great American Auto Transport LLC will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Great American Auto Transport LLC does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Great American Auto Transport LLC must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. Great American Auto Transport LLC hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. Great American Auto Transport LLC does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
8. Great American Auto Transport LLC or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits Great American Auto Transport LLC or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to Great American Auto Transport LLC or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of Great American Auto Transport LLC.
9. Great American Auto Transport LLC or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Great American Auto Transport LLC and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
12. Great American Auto Transport LLC and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Great American Auto Transport LLC will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Great American Auto Transport LLC accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Great American Auto Transport LLC can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Great American Auto Transport LLC be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Great American Auto Transport LLC will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
14. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter you will be charged a $75.00 administration fee, the remainder of your scheduling fee will be refunded (minus transaction fees if a credit card is used for deposit). If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to Great American Auto Transport LLC and no more. It is Great American Auto Transport LLC’sgoal to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a $75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees.
15. Great American Auto Transport LLC is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Great American Auto Transport LLC does not transport your vehicle or ensure it’s transport. Great American Auto Transport LLC provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
16. Great American Auto Transport LLC will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
17. By submitting your order online, Great American Auto Transport LLC understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Great American Auto Transport LLC web site. By sending a faxed check to Great American Auto Transport LLC OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Great American Auto Transport LLC holds right to cancel the order with no refund.
Neither Great American Auto Transport LLC nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore Great American Auto Transport LLC or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicles body.
- Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old.
- Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driver on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
1. Shipper may cancel the order at any time; cancellations must be sent via e-mail to Order@Great American Auto Transport AutoTransport.com or faxed to 888-404-4084. A telephone call will follow once received in order to process and complete the cancellation. Only then, will the requested cancellation be complete. However if a transporter/carrier has been dispatched to pick up the Shipper’s Vehicle(s) there is a charge of the amount of $250.00 Dollars Cancellation Fee.
2. An additional charge of $250.00 will be assessed if the Vehicles become inoperative for any reason during the time of Transport. Shipper hereby agrees to waive any and all rights to Judicial Litigation. In case of any party claiming any rights related to this transaction agrees to arbitrate any and all controversies as provided by title 9 of the U.S. Code. The only proper venue is Orange County, California.